To set up your Category, you will create one or multiple Fields. Fields can be added by clicking on the + button:
A Field Form exists out of the following configuration possibilities:
- The name of the Field.
- Which Type of Field (click here to see the three different options).
- Unique ID (What is a Unique ID?)
- Group ID (What is a Group ID?)
- Should the Field be Mandatory: Yes/No. Note: The switch will be automatically turned ON if the Unique ID or Group ID has been turned ON.
- Should the Field be printed next to the barcode: Yes/No. Note: Only four fields can appear next to the barcode, other than the printout number and the timestamp as these two will be printed next to the barcode by default.
- When the Field Validation is turned ON, you will be able to define a max length of characters the field can contain (see below).
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers.