User Functions play a fundamental role in the Trainings Module.
Trainings are Assigned to Users by a combination of Groups and User Functions.
User Functions can be assigned both to users who have a User account in Scilife as well as to Offline Users who don't have access to Scilife.
How to create User Functions
- Go to Trainings > User Functions.
- Click on the + icon.
In the User Functions Details Form:
- Name the User Function.
- If relevant, assign Trainings to the User Function. When clicking on the Trainings field all available Trainings will appear.
Assigning User Functions in bulk to Users
If needed you can assign User Functions in bulk.
- Go to Manage > Users.
- Use the Filters and Search field to find the Users to which you wish to assign one or more User Functions at the same time.
- Once you have found them select the Users by marking the check box to the left of their name.
- Go to the With Selected drop-down at the bottom of the list, select Assign to User Function(s)
Removing User Functions in bulk from Users
Follow the same steps as above but in the last step, select Remove from User Function(s).