Training Roles and permissions
Trainings can be created by Administrators and Training Coordinators.
Training Supervisors and Task Supervisors can only create a Training if they are also Administrators or Training Coordinators. Their supervising roles are linked to each particular Training, in other words they are not global such as the roles of the Administrator and the Training Coordinator.
Training Coordinators are configured in Manage > Permission Settings > Trainings.
All User Types can be configured as Training Coordinators except Read-Only Users.
Training Supervisor & Task Supervisor
There are two additional roles linked to trainings, these are both assigned in the Training Details Form when creating or editing a Training and their function is to supervise.
- A Training Supervisor can be assigned to the Training in the Training Details Form. It can be useful to define a Training Supervisor when a Training needs to be reviewed and approved once Users finish the training.
- A Task Supervisor can be defined for each of the Tasks that are created in a Training. The role of the Task Supervisor is to make sure the Tasks in the training have been carried out correctly. Each Task in the training can have a different Task Supervisor.
Both the Training Supervisor as well as the Task Supervisor must belong to the Group to which the Training has been assigned. If the training has not been assigned to any Group the Supervisor fields will show No matches found.
Both Supervisor roles are independent of the User Function to which the Training has been assigned.
- Only Administrators and Training Coordinators can create and edit Trainings.
- Training Coordinator(s) are defined in Manage > Permission Settings. Administrators, Managers and Regular Users can be set as Training Coordinators.
- The Training/Task Supervisor must belong to the Group to which the Training is assigned.
- Administrators, Managers and Regular Users can be set as Training/Task Supervisors.