Before creating email templates for a workflow, make sure such workflow has already been set up.
In order to create a new email template, follow these steps:
- Go to Quality Process Designer > Designer.
- Go to Workflows.
- Select the workflow you wish to create email templates for.
On the Workflow Details Page:
- Click on the Workflow Config tab.
- Click on the Email Template tab.
- Click on the + icon.
In the Email Template Type section:
- Select which Workflow the template is for. Bear in mind that Workflow email templates can only be used in Workflows not in Subworkflows, and vice versa.
- Give the Template a name.
- Select Email Action, i.e. define the purpose of the template.
In the Email Template section:
4. Define the email Subject.
5. Define the email Body.
6. Add variables by clicking on the + icon next to Workflow variables.
7. Manually create translation into Spanish / Spanish (LATAM) / French / Dutch if necessary.
8. Click on Save & Next.