Change Statuses Email Configuration is any email configuration that is related to a change in status.
- Go to Quality Process Designer > Designer.
- Go to Workflows.
- Select the Workflow you wish to configure emails for.
On the Workflow Details Page:
- Click on the Workflow Config tab.
- Click on the Email Config tab.
- Click on Change statuses Email configuration.
The different action statuses we have added to the workflow can be seen in the first column.
Across the top bar are the module roles we have added and the Scilife system roles.
4. The following icons indicate different available functions:
- Up arrow = Escalate to next status = An email is sent out when the status is moved forward in the workflow.
- Down arrow = De-escalate to previous status = An email is sent out when the status is moved backward in the workflow.
- Equal sign = Stay in the same status = An email is sent out because the status has remained unchanged.
- Backward clock = Reopen status = An email is sent out because the workflow is reopened after closure.
5. Select the email template for each function.
6. In the Change Status column, check the boxes according to which status and to whom the email should be sent out.
7. In the Configure email for all statuses column, select the template depending on the email action.
Please bear in mind that by default no checkbox is selected, i.e. it is up to you to define who should receive an email notification and when.