- Go to Quality Process Designer > Designer.
- Click on the Statuses tab.
- Click on the New + icon.
In the pop-up that will appear on your screen, please fill out the following information:
- Give the Status a title.
- Outline the Workflow Type. Make sure to create Workflow statuses and Subworkflow statuses. This is because Workflow statuses cannot be added to Subworkflows and vice-versa.
- Add the Workflow Roles, e.g., Approver. It is possible to add Entities Roles or System Roles. If the Role you need to add does not yet exist, click on Add New Role to create a new one.
- Make the Role(s) mandatory if necessary.
- Define the Turn Around Time in Days.
- Set up the Due Date Email Notification Threshold in Days.
- Define the Font Color.
- Define the Background Color.
- Verify that the Status Label Preview corresponds to the chosen Font Color and Background Color
- Add a Hint text.
- Add Forms, that is any Forms that are relevant to this Status.
- Add Approval Forms.
- Add Rejection Forms.
- Switch the Mandatory toggle ON/OFF to define if this Status is mandatory or not.
- Press Save.
Relevant for: Administrators