Change Status Permissions are only editable in Draft status of a Workflow.
(Whereas Other Permissions are editable in Draft and Published status)
Go to Quality Process Designer > Designer.
- Select Workflows from the dropdown.
- From within your Draft Workflow go to Workflow Config.
- Select the Permissions tab.
- Select Change Status Permissions to edit the pre defined status permissions for your Workflow.
The different action statuses we have added to the workflow can be seen in first column.
Across the top bar are the module roles we have added and the Scilife system roles.
The up and down arrows indicate different available functions:
- Escalate to next status = Use the up arrow to define who can move it forward in the workflow.
- De-escalate to previous status = Use the down arrow to define who can move it backwards in the workflow.
The checkboxes are all preselected, these can be deselected at this point if required.
Why are there no checkboxes in some instances? - This depends on your configuration at Status level, if configured here then the checkboxes will appear as an option thereafter for those roles.