A Subworkflow must be in Published status for it to be added to a Workflow.
This can only be added to a Workflow when the Workflow is in Draft status.
Go to Quality Process Designer > Designer.
- Select Workflows from the dropdown.
- From within your Draft Workflow go to Workflow Config.
- Select the Workflow tab.
- Click on the Configure Subworkflow button from within the status you would like the subworkflow to begin.
- Choose your Published Subworkflow.
- Define at what status should the subworkflow end, (this will be the final status at which the workflow will be present).
- The subworkflow will now be displayed in the configuration screen at each permitted status. At this point you can amend or delete, if you wish.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers