Before creating a Subworkflow you have to have already created your Statuses, and Forms.
A Subworkflow has to be Published in order for you to add it to a Workflow.
Go to Quality Process Designer > Designer.
- Select Subworkflows from the dropdown.
- Click on the New + icon.
- Give your Subworkflow a title.
- Select at least 2 statuses (already preconfigured).
- Select the Scilife system roles you would like to have in this Subworkflow.
- Add in the main Form that you have already created.
- Add in a Prefix and Scilife will then generate a correlative number and assign to the prefix.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers
Please note: A Subworkflow has to be Published in order for you to add it to a Workflow