Follow these steps:
1. Go to Risk Assessments > Risk Assessment Type > Click on the New + button
The Risk Assessment Type Details Form will open up. Make sure to fill out the mandatory fields. You can fill out the optional fields if need be.
All the fields that are introduced in the Risk Assessment Type will automatically be populated in the new Risk Assessments you create based on this Risk Assessment Type.
Make sure you fill out all the fields you want to be standard in the Risk Assessments that are created based on this Risk Assessment Type.
2. Fill out the mandatory fields
- Assign the Risk Assessment Type to one or more Groups.
- Give the Risk Assessment Type a Title, e.g. FMEA Automated Scoring.
- Set a Risk Assessment Prefix, e.g. RA. The Prefix will be used when automatically generating the Risk Assessment ID.
- Define the Methodology. Currently, the only available methodology is FMEA.
3. Fill out the optional fields
- Select QA(S).
- Select Tags: you can add one or more existing Tags or create a Tag on the spot.
4. Add Scoring
- Click on Add Scoring. To add further scorings, click on Add Scoring as many times as needed. Click on the trash can icon to delete a Scoring.
- Give the Column Label a title, e.g. 'Probability'.
- Switch the Automated Scoring toggle switched ON.
- Add questions either one by one or multiple questions at the same time. In case of adding multiple questions, choose from the dropdown how many you'd like to add.
- If necessary, click on the - icon to remove a question.
- Give the question a title.
- Click on the +/- icon to add/remove the options.
- If necessary, click on the copy icon to clone a question and its options.
5. Add a Risk Factor
- Define a Suggested Risk Factor. For Risk Assessments with a Risk Scoring above the number defined here, Mitigation will be suggested.
- Define a Mitigation Risk Factor. For Risk Assessments with a Risk Scoring above the number defined here, Mitigation will be required.
- Click on Save.