Follow these steps:
1. Go to Risk Assessments > Risk Assessment Type > Click on the New + button
The Risk Assessment Type Details Form will open up. Make sure to fill out the mandatory fields. You can fill out the optional fields if need be.
All the fields that are introduced in the Risk Assessment Type will automatically be populated in the new Risk Assessments you create based on this Risk Assessment Type.
Make sure you fill out all the fields you want to be standard in the Risk Assessments that are created based on this Risk Assessment Type.
2. Fill out the mandatory fields
- Assign the Risk Assessment Type to one or more Groups.
- Give the Risk Assessment Type a Title, e.g. FMEA Manual Scoring.
- Set a Risk Assessment Prefix, e.g. RA. The Prefix will be used when automatically generating the Risk Assessment ID.
- Define the Methodology. Currently, the only available methodology is FMEA.
3. Fill out the optional fields
- Select QA(S).
- Select Tags: you can add one or more existing Tags or create a Tag on the spot.
4. Add Scoring
- Click on Add Scoring. To add further scorings, click on Add Scoring as many times as needed.
- Give the Column Label a title, e.g. 'Probability'.
- Leave the Automated Scoring toggle switched OFF. This means that in the Risk Assessments based on this Risk Assessment Type, scores will have to be added manually.
- If necessary, click on the trash can icon to delete a Scoring.
5. Add a Risk Factor
- Define a Suggested Risk Factor. For Risk Assessments with a Risk Scoring above the number defined here, Mitigation will be suggested.
- Define a Mitigation Risk Factor. For Risk Assessments with a Risk Scoring above the number defined here, Mitigation will be required.
- Click on Save.