Yes, it is possible to change the ID Prefix for your Qualifications.
Follow these steps:
- Go to Supplier Management > Module Settings.
- Click on General.
- Type the new ID on ID Prefix for Qualification. The value stated here will be used when automatically generating an ID for each Qualification created. The ID will be followed by a running number. It is important to note that if you'd like to separate the ID from the running number using any character, this would need to be specified here. In this example, we're using a dash (-) as a separator.
- In Reset ID count on ID prefix change for Qualification, you can specify if the running number following the prefix should change in the case the ID Prefix for Qualifications changes.
- If set to No, the running number will carry on where the last one left off. For example, if the last ID was QUAL-3 and the ID Prefix changes, the following IDs will be Q-4, Q-5, Q-6, etc.
- If set to Yes, the running number will reset after the ID Prefix change. For example, if the last ID was QUAL-3, the following IDs will be Q-1, Q-2, Q-3, etc.
- Click on Save.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers.