If a Qualification has been set to Qualified, it is possible to force review it, triggering a new version of it. This is particularly helpful if you need to carry out Recurrent Supplier Qualifications.
- Go to Supplier Management > Qualifications.
- Use the Filters and/or Search field to find the Qualification you wish to reopen.
- Click on the Title or ID of the Qualification.
On the Qualifications Details Page:
- Please note the current version of the Qualification.
- Click on Qualified.
- Select Force Review.
In the Force Review Qualification window:
- Sign off with your electronic signature.
- Introduce a Reason.
The Qualification will change its status to Under Qualification and the version number will increase:
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers / Regular Users.
Please note: Regular Users can only Force Review a Qualification if they have a role in it.