Once the Qualification reaches the Audit Required status, the User(s) set as QA will be able to link an Audit to the Qualification.
- Go to Supplier Management > Qualifications.
- Use the Filters and/or Search field to find the Qualification to which you want to link the Audit.
- Click on the Title or ID of the Qualification.
In the Qualifications Details Page:
- Go to the Audits Tab.
- Click on the Create Audits button if you'd like to link a new Audit.
- Click on the Link Existing Audits button if you'd like to link an existing Audit.
Linking a new Audit
After clicking on the Create Audits button, the Audit Creation Form will open.
- Complete the Audit Creation form with all the necessary information.
- Please note that the Qualifications and Company fields will be automatically populated with the information from the Qualification.
- Remember to click on Save.
Linking an existing Audit
After clicking on the Link Existing Audits button, a new window will pop up where you will be able to search for the already existing Audits.
- Select the Audit you'd like to link.
- Click on Save.
Once the Audit has been linked, it will be displayed on the Audits tab of the Qualification.
In addition, as soon as you link an Audit to a Qualification, the information will also be displayed on the Audits Details Page. You can check it by:
- Go to Audits > Audits.
- Use the Filters and/or Search field to find the Audit you wish to view.
- Click on the ID or Title to open the Audits Details Page.
On the Audits details page:
- Click on the Qualifications tab to see all linked Qualifications.