You can configure the system so that all Hosts must sign off before the Audit progresses, as well as choose if the Host or Auditors sign off is required depending on the Audit Type.
- Go to Audits > Module Settings.
- Click on Signature Settings.
- Per default, the Sign off by all Hosts required switch is turned OFF, turn it ON if you would like for all Hosts to sign off before the Audit progresses to the next status.
- Per default, the Incoming / Internal - Host sign off should be required, Outgoing - Lead Auditor / Additional Auditor sign off should be required switch is turned OFF. Turn it ON if the following scenarios apply:
- You would like the system to ensure the Host signs off on an Incoming or Internal Audit.
- You would like the system to ensure the Lead Auditor/Additional Auditor signs off on an Outgoing Audit.
- Click on Save.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers.