An Audit's Planned Date can only be modified when changing its status from Draft to Planned.
- Go to Audits > Audits.
- Use the Filters and/or Search field to find the Audit you wish to edit.
- Click on the ID or Title to open the Audit Details Page
- In the Audit Details Page, click on the Draft status button.
- Click on Set to Planned.
- Modify the Planned Date if needed.
- Introduce electronic signature credentials: User and Password.
- Add any remarks.
The system will then give the following notification: Audit status changed to Planned.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers / Regular Users.
Please note: The roles allowed to change the status of an Audit will depend on the Audit type:
- Internal Audit: Lead Auditor, Additional Auditor and Host can change the status from Draft to Planned.
- Incoming Audit: Host can change the status from Draft to Planned.
- Outgoing Audit: Lead Auditor and Additional Auditor can change the status from Draft to Planned