- Go to Records > Fields.
- Click on the New + icon.
- Edit the Basic Details, pay attention to the ID Prefix as this is a mandatory field.
- Then click on Next or select Form Configuration to update your configuration settings.
- Within the Form Configuration set up, Select the Fields that you require in the form.
- Apply Attributes and configure the fields you have selected. You can also re-order these if you wish with the arrows by dragging and dropping the field you would like to move.
It is important to note the following 3 functions:
- Hidden on load - will not be visible on the Form when the Form first loads
- Disable on load - will be visible but greyed out on the Form when Form first loads
- Clear value when disabled - the Field's value will be removed if the Field is Disabled.
- Define any Triggers.
- Add as many Triggers as needed.
- Save your Form.
Once saved you can Preview your Form, and also add Records at this point.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers
Please note: Once a Form has been used to create a Record, it can no longer be edited.