Attributes and Triggers can be helpful to guide users through complex Forms.
On the Add Form window:
- In Attributes, select the actions you would like to configure for that Field.
- Required: will make the Field mandatory.
- Hidden on load: the Field will not be visible when the Form first loads.
- Disable on load: the Field will be visible, but greyed out when the Form first loads.
- Clear value when disabled: the Field's value will be removed when disabled.
- Triggers are used to hide, show, enable and disable different fields within a Form and are not mandatory. In order to use Triggers, Attributes need to be configured first.
- You can make the Trigger more complex by clicking on the + button.
- If you'd like to add another Trigger, click on the Add + button.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers.
Please note: Managers can only manage Forms if the Allow Managers to manage Forms and Form Fields toggle is turned ON on Permission Settings.