Field sets are used to group Fields together.
In order to create a Field Set, all individual Fields need to be created in advance.
To create a Field Set:
- Go to Records > Fields.
- Click on the New + icon.
- In the Field label, give the Field a Name.
- Turn the Field Set switch ON.
- Select the individual fields you'd like to add to the Field Set.
- Click on the + icon to add another Field.
- If you need to remove a Field, click on the - icon.
- If you turn the Repetitive switch ON, users will see this field with a + icon on the right-hand side, which will allow them to repeat this field set.
- Click Save.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers.
- Managers can only create new Fields Sets if the Allow Managers to manage Forms and Form Fields toggle is turned ON on Permission Settings.