Go to Records > Fields.
Click on the New + icon.
In the Create New Field window:
- In the Field label, give the Field a Name.
- In the Field Type dropdown select File.
- Add the Allowed File Extensions
- If it should be allowed to select multiple files then turn the Multi-File Upload switch ON, otherwise, leave it turned OFF as it is per default.
- Turn the Mandatory switch ON if you would like the field to be mandatory. Otherwise, leave it turned OFF, this is the default setting.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers.
Please note: Managers can only create new Fields if the Allow Managers to manage Forms and Form Fields toggle is turned ON on Permission Settings.