- Go to Records > Fields.
- Click on the New + icon.
In the Create New Field window:
- In the Field label, give the Field a Name.
- In the Field Type dropdown select Scilife Fields.
- Select the Scilife field you would like to interlink.
- If it should be allowed to select multiple values then turn the Multi-Select switch ON, otherwise, leave it turned OFF as it is per default.
- Turn the Mandatory switch ON if you would like the field to be mandatory. Otherwise, leave it turned OFF, this is the default setting.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers.
Please note: Managers can only create new Fields if the Allow Managers to manage Forms and Form Fields toggle is turned ON on Permission Settings.