- Go to Records > Fields.
- Click on the New + icon.
In the Create New Field window:
- In the Field label, give the Field a Name.
- In the Field Type dropdown select Radio Buttons.
- Create the first Radio value:
- Introduce a Label. The label is what will be visible for users to select
- If you wish to introduce a Value, please do so in the relevant field.
- Click on the + icon to add another value.
- Repeat steps 3 to 4 to add as many values as needed.
- If you need to remove a value click on the - icon.
- Select the Data Type of Values.
- Turn the Mandatory switch ON if you would like the field to be mandatory. Otherwise, leave it turned OFF, this is the default setting.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers.
- When using the Radio Field, Users will only be able to select one option.
- Managers can only create new Fields if the Allow Managers to manage Forms and Form Fields toggle is turned ON on Permission Settings.