Go to Records > Fields.
Click on the New + icon.
In the Create New Field window:
- In the Field label, give the Field a Name.
- In the Field Type dropdown select Dropdown.
- Create the first value of the dropdown:
- Introduce a Label. The label will be visible for users to select in the dropdown.
- Introduce a Value. The value is used for backend data.
- Click on the + icon to add another value.
- Repeat steps 3 to 4 to add as many values as needed.
- If you need to remove a value click on the - icon.
- Select the Data Type of the values.
- If it should be allowed to introduce another value then turn the Another valued Allowed switch ON, otherwise, leave it turned OFF as it is per default.
- If it should be allowed to select multiple values then turn the Multi-Select switch ON, otherwise, leave it turned OFF as it is per default.
- Turn the Mandatory switch ON if you would like the field to be mandatory. Otherwise, leave it turned OFF, this is the default setting.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers.
Please note: Managers can only create new Fields if the Allow Managers to manage Forms and Form Fields toggle is turned ON on Permission Settings.