An assessment is a test you can create to evaluate a trainee's knowledge retention or any other metric that might be important to any specific training.
For published assessments, we can force review the assessment to update any content changes accordingly. With this functionality, we can also choose whether trainees require reassessing upon setting it to published in its next version.
How to Update an Assessment
1) In the Trainings Module, click on the Assessments tab
2) Select the Assessment you would like to update
3) Click on the Status button
4) Select Force Review and sign off
5) Click on the Edit button
6) Make the necessary updates and press Save
7) When ready to publish, click on the Status button
8) Press Set to Published
9) Sign off and Select if Retraining is Required will appear if it is assigned to any trainings
10) Press Save