When editing a User's Profile, within the User Functions & Trainings tab, you can view the trainings assigned to that user.
What's more, we can assign the user pieces of training and order these trainings in a specific way for the user in question.
How to Assign a Training at User Level
1) Go to MANAGE > Scilife Settings
2) Go to Users
3) Search for the user in question
4) Hover over the user's name, and click on the Actions button
5) Click on Edit
6) Select the User Functions & Trainings tab
7) Assign training(s) to user via User Functions/Training Plan/Additional Trainings
8) Order trainings by clicking on the arrows and ordering by dragging and dropping accordingly
9) Set the Training Assignment toggle accordingly - Training Assignment at User Level: Automatic VS Manual
10) Set the Commence All Trainings toggle accordingly - Training Assignment at User Level: Automatic VS Manual
11) Select User's Manager (optional - recommended for Manual Training Assignment)
12) Press Save