If you are looking for a Custom Field variable to add to your Document template, you can find all the Custom Fields on the same page on which they are created.
Finding the variables
- Go to Documents > Module Settings
- Click on Custom Fields
- Search for the Custom Field in question
- Consult the Variable column
Alternatively, Custom Field Variables can also be found when consulting the Variables for Document Control.
- Go to Documents > Document Types
- Click on the New + icon
- Select See Variables for Document Control
- Consult Variables for custom fields
Custom Field variables can and should be used in the same way as any other variable available within Scilife.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers.
Please note: Custom Fields are currently only available for the Document Control, Events, QPD, Record Management, and Competences Modules.