- Go to Documents > Module Settings.
- Go to Custom Fields.
- Click on the New + icon.
In the Create New Field window:
- In the Field label, give the Custom Field a Name.
- Turn the Group switch ON.
- In Group Fields, select all the Custom Fields that should be shown together.
- If it should be possible to repeat the Grouped Custom Field then turn the Repetitive switch ON.
- Save. If you would like to create more Custom Fields click on Save & New.
Please, bear in mind that image fields cannot be part of a grouped custom field.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers.
Please note: Custom Fields are currently only available for the Document Control, Events, QPD, Record Management, and Competences Modules.