- Go to Documents > Module Settings.
- Go to Custom Fields.
- Click on the New + icon.
In the Create New Field window:
- In the Field label, give the Custom Field a Name.
- In the Field Type dropdown, select Range.
- Indicate the Minimum Range.
- Indicate the Maximum Range.
- Turn the Mandatory switch ON if you would like the field to be mandatory. Otherwise, leave it turned OFF, this is the default setting.
- Save. If you would like to create more Custom Fields click on Save & New.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers.
Please note: Custom Fields are currently only available for the Document Control, Events, QPD, Record Management, and Competences Modules.