- Go to Documents > Module Settings.
- Go to Custom Fields.
- Click on the New + icon.
In the Create New Field window:
- In the Field label, give the Custom Field a Name.
- In the Field Type dropdown, select Radio.
- Create the first Radio value:
- Introduce a Label. The label is what will be visible for users to select
- If you wish to introduce a Value, turn the Configure custom value switch ON. By default, this switch will be OFF.
- Click on the + icon to add another value.
- Introduce the next value:
- Introduce a Label.
- Introduce a Value if necessary.
- Repeat steps 4 to 5 to add as many labels as needed.
- If you need to remove a label click on the - icon.
- Turn the Mandatory switch ON if you would like the field to be mandatory. Otherwise, leave it turned OFF, this is the default setting.
- Save. If you would like to create more Custom Fields click on Save & New.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers.
- When using the Custom Field Radio, Users will only be able to select one option.
- Custom Fields are currently only available for the Document Control, Events, QPD, Record Management, and Competences Modules.