In this article we explain you how to create a Category Type, by following the next steps:
- Go to Print & Reconciliation > Category Types.
- Click on the + icon.
The following window contains two sections:
- Category details (see below)
- Field Form (to find more information about Fields, please click here)
- Assign the Category Type to one or more Groups.
- Give the Category Type a Title, for example, Group Record.
The three switches are self-explanatory. You can indicate:
- The status (Activated/Deactivated). Tip: Leave the switch Off when the Type is not yet been completed or users shouldn't be able to select this particular Type when printing a document.
- Is the Category related to a Batch: Yes/No.
- Should a reason be given when issuing a reprint of a document: Yes/No.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers.