The best way to set up a Classroom Training is to create a Training and add a Training Task such as a Classroom Training.
Creating a Classroom Training
While on the Training form page:
- Go to the Training Materials Tab.
- Add a Task and give it a name like for example Assist Classroom Training. There's no need to add any other Training Material.
- If you have already configured the other settings for the training, click on Save.
Setting users to "Trained" in a Classroom Training
Once the Classroom Training has been conducted, you can sign off all the trainees and upload any relevant proof of the training, such as an Attendees List.
While on the Training Details page
- Go to Users/Offline Users.
- Click here if you want to select all Users, or select just the ones you need.
- In the dropdown menu, select Set to Trained.
- Click on Apply.
- Leave this option as is if you want to sign off all the training materials within this Training.
- Upload any necessary proof of the Classroom Training.
- Provide a Reason.
- Sign off.
Signing off from a Classroom Training as a Trainee
As a Trainee, while on your Dashboard you can search for the Specific Training and click on its Title or ID to open it:
While on the Training Details Page:
- Click on the "Mark as Done" Action icon
Once the "Update Training Task Status" pop-up opens:
- Provide your credentials
- Write the necessary Remarks
- Upload any necessary files as proof to support your Training Completion
- Sign off