A New Training is created
When a Training Coordinator or Administrator creates a New Training and selects Send training to users by email *now*:
- Trainees receive a notification stating that a new Training has been created.
- Training Supervisor receives a notification stating that the role of Training Supervisor is assigned to them in this New Training.
- Task Supervisor doesn't receive a notification.
A Trainee completes a Task
When for that particular Task a Task Supervisor is assigned:
- Task Supervisor receives a notification stating that a Task has been performed by the Trainee. As a Task Supervisor, you'll then have the choice to accept or deny the Task as it is in status Pending Approval.
When the Task is denied:
- The Trainee receives a notification about it.
When the Task is accepted:
- The Trainee receives a notification stating that the Task has been closed by the Task Supervisor.
- When you are a Task Supervisor and a Trainee as well for a particular Task, you receive both notifications.
New Material has been added
When new Training Material has been added:
- The Trainee, Training Supervisor and Training Coordinator receive a notification stating that the Training has been updated.
A Trainee completes a Training
When a Training Supervisor is been assigned to a particular Training:
- the Training Supervisor receives a notification to approve the Training when the Training is completed by a specific Trainee.