There are two ways to create a Ticket:
- Through the Help Button in the Scilife application.
- By submitting a ticket in our support portal.
Creating a Ticket in Scilife
Click on the Help button in the lower right-hand corner of the application.
- Click on Support.
- Click on Submit a Ticket, which will take you to our support portal.
Creating a Ticket through the support portal
There are two ways to create a Ticket through our support portal:
- The first way is to click on the Help button and follow the same steps as described above (Creating a Ticket in Scilife).
- The second way is to click on Submit a Request and follow the steps below.
Select one of the four possibilities:
- New Feature Request.
- Activation of module(s).
- After filling out the related fields, and selecting a Ticket priority, click on the Submit button.
Best Practice: Whenever sending in a ticket try to include as much information as you can. But mainly, inform the item ID/Title and what Users are involved in it.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers / Regular Users / Read-Only Users.