By default, all Training Coordinators will be assigned to Coordinate the Trainings of all the Groups and Subgroups to which they have also been assigned as users.
This can be edited by turning the Training Coordinators groups switch ON.
Activating the Training Coordinator's groups switch
- Go to Manage > Scilife Settings.
- Go to Permission Settings.
- Go to the Trainings Tab.
- Turn the Training Coordinator's groups switch ON.
- Save. As soon as you save all the Groups and Subgroups will automatically appear as selected for each Training Coordinator.
Editing the Groups and Subgroups of a Training Coordinator
Once the Training Coordinator's groups switch is turned ON, the Groups / Subgroups for new or existing Training Coordinators can be edited in MANAGE > Scilife Settings > Permission Settings > Trainings:
- Select the Training Coordinator whose Groups / Subgroups you wish to edit.
- Select or deselect the Groups / Subgroups you wish to add or remove.
- You cannot remove all Groups / Subgroups from a Training Coordinator. If you do deselect all the Groups / Subgroups from a Training Coordinator, as soon as you save they will all automatically be assigned to the user again. In this case, it is best to remove the User as Training Coordinator.
- If a Parent Group is selected, the Training Coordinator will automatically be assigned to the Subgroups as well.