If the Competences module has been activated for your company and for your user profile, then you will be able to:
- Update your CV.
- Fill out your Competence Matrix.
- Upload relevant Competence Files such as certificates or diplomas.
Update your CV
- Click on your name in the top navigation bar.
- Go to My Account.
Go to My CV Tab.
What you see in the CV Tab depends on your company's configuration. The contents of this Tab will have been set up by an Administrator or a Manager.
Usually, you will find the general information first, possibly you will also be able to upload a photo of yourself and you will be asked to fill in basic personal details and contact information.
After the personal details, you will most likely be asked to fill out your Education Details as well as your Professional Experience.
- To add more fields click on the + icon.
- You can always delete an entry by clicking on the - icon.
- If you would like to highlight any of these as the Most Relevant, turn the switch ON.
Once you finish editing your CV, save the changes.
Update your Competences
- Go to the Competence Matrix tab.
- Turn the switch ON for the Competence Category you wish to add.
- Turn the switch ON for the specific Competence you wish to update.
- The last date of practice field may be mandatory, depending on your system settings.
- The years of practical experience may also be mandatory, also depending on your system settings.
- Indicate the level of competence you have.
- If this is one of your key competences, then turn the switch ON, otherwise, leave it OFF. Please note that your system settings may only allow for a limited number of competences to be marked as a key competence.
Once you finish editing your Competence Matrix, save the changes.
Upload a Competence File
- Go to the Competences Files tab.
- Click on + button.
In the Create Competence File window:
- Give the file a Title.
- Add a description if relevant.
- Add an Expiry Date if the file has a specific expiration date.
- Upload the file.
- If you don't see these tabs when you access My Account that means that the Competence Module has not been activated for your company.