- Go to Events > Module Settings.
- Go to Custom Fields.
- Click on the + icon.
In the Create New Field window:
- In the Field label, give the Custom Field a Name.
- In the Field Type dropdown select Text Area.
- Indicate the Max number of characters the area should have,
- Turn the Mandatory switch ON if you would like the field to be mandatory. Otherwise, leave it turned OFF, this is the default setting.
- Save. If you would like to create more Custom Fields click on Save & New.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers.
Please note: Custom Fields are currently only available for the Events Module.