- Go to Events > Module Settings.
- Go to Custom Fields.
- Click on the New + icon button.
In the Create New Field window:
- In the Field label, give the Custom Field a Name.
- In the Field Type dropdown select Image.
- Indicate the Width you would like for the image to have once uploaded to the system.
- Indicate the Height you would like for the image to have once uploaded to the system.
- Specify a Border Width that should be given to uploaded images.
- Specify a Border Color that should be given to uploaded images.
- Turn the Mandatory switch ON if you would like the field to be mandatory. Otherwise, leave it turned OFF, this is the default setting.
- Save. If you would like to create more Custom Fields click on Save & New.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers.
Please note: Custom Fields are currently only available for the Document Control, Events, QPD, Record Management, and Competences Modules.