Who can change the due date of a Task in a Change Request?
- Administrators can Change Task Due Date, regardless of having a role in the Change Request or not.
- Managers can Change Task Due Date if they have a role in the Change Request.
- Regular Users can Change Task Due Date if they have a role in the Change Request but only while it is in Created and Under Signing by Approver Status.
How to change the due date of a Task?
While on the Change Request details page:
- Click on the Tasks tab
- Hover over the task that requires a change to the due date to show the yellow Action button
- Click on Action and select Change Task Due Date
- Click on the corresponding field and select the new due date
- Save it
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers / Regular Users.