Every email notification sent from Scilife can be seen with your email service provider (Outlook, Gmail, etc.) as well as/or in Scilife itself.
Visualizing email notifications in Scilife
Email notifications can be accessed both through the Email notification icon as well as through your user profile.
When accessing Emails through the Email notification icon you will only see the list of unread Emails. If you wish to access all the Email notifications you have received it is best to access them through your User profile where you will also be able to search for specific Email notifications.
Accessing Emails through the Email notification icon
- If you have any unread messages a red circle will appear next to the Email notifications icon in the top navigation bar. Click on the icon to open the list of unread messages.
- Click on the Email title and the contents of the email will be shown. These will be exactly the same as those received by email in Outlook.
- If you have many unread messages, you can click on See all notifications and the entire list will appear.
- It is also possible to Mark all as read if you have already seen the Emails in Outlook.
Accessing Emails through your User Profile
- Click on your name in the top navigation bar.
- Click on My Account.
In the User Details Tab:
- Go to the Email Notifications Section, here you will see the list of all the Email notifications you have received.
- Click on the Email Notification icon of the Email you wish to read and the Email will be shown.
Searching for specific Emails
Over time, you will have received a large number of Emails through Scilife. At this point, the search functionality will become very useful. The search functionality will allow you to find Email notifications related to Trainings, Comments posted, Status updates, etc.