You can chat with other users thanks to the Live Chat functionality.
In order to perform Live Chat, the users need to be connected at the same time.
- Activate the Chatbox by clicking on the chat icon in the top navigation bar.
- The messaging box will open at the bottom of the page. Search for the user you wish to chat with.
- If the user is active a green circle will be shown by his profile. Click on the active user's name and a chatbox will open.
- Write your message in the chatbox and hit intro.
If the user you have written to is connected, the chatbox will automatically appear on her/his screen.
- The name of the user who sent the message will be shown at the top of the chatbox.
- The user's own messages received will be aligned to the right.
- The messages received will be aligned to the left.
- If you have unread messages, a number will appear next to the Live Chat icon in the top bar.
- Click on the icon and your unread messages will be shown.