Who can delete a Change Request and in which status?
- Administrators can delete a Change Request in any status and regardless of having a role in it.
- Managers with a Role in the Change Request as Creator, Approver, or QA will be able to delete a Change Request but only while the Change Request is in Created status.
- Regular Users with a Role in the Change Request as Creator, Approver, or QA will be able to delete a Change Request but only while the Change Request is in Created status.
- Read Only Users cannot delete a Change Request.
Can a deleted Change Request be restored?
- Yes, Change Requests can be restored, regardless of the status they had when they were deleted.
Deleting a Change Request
- Go to Change Control > Change Requests.
- In the Change Request List, use the Filters and/or Search field to find the Change Request you wish to Delete.
- Select the Change Request by clicking on the check box to the left.
- In the With Selected drop-down at the bottom of the list, select Delete.
- Click on Apply.
In the Change Request deletion form:
- Sign off.
- Introduce a Remark explaining why the Change Request is being deleted.
If the Change Request was deleted successfully you will get the following notification Deleted successfully 1 out of the 1 selected Change Requests.
You can delete Change Requests in bulk by selecting more than one Change Request at the same time in the Change Request list.