When can it be changed?
Change Request due date can only be edited when a Change Request is in Created or in Implementing status. The due date during these statuses can be modified as many times as needed.
Change Request due date cannot be edited while in the remaining statuses: Under Signing By Approver, Approve Implementation nor Under Signing By QA.
Who can edit Change Request due date?
While the Change Request is in Implementing status:
- Users that are assigned the role of QA in the Change Request (regardless of their system role) are allowed to change the Change Request due date.
- Administrators can also edit the due date of a Change Request if they don't have a role in the Change Request or if their role in the Change Request is that of QA. Administrators who are configured in the Change Request as Creator, and/or Approver (but not QA) will not be able to edit the due date.
While the Change Request is in Created status:
- Administrators and all users with a role in the Change Request (Creator, Approver and QA) can edit the due date.
How to edit the due date of a Change Request
- Go to Change Control > Change Requests.
- Use the Filters and/or Search field to find the Change Request you wish to edit.
- Click on the edit icon of the Change Request in question.
In the Change Request Information Form
- Click on the Due Date field and select the new desired date
- Save it
This action can also be performed from the Change Request Details Page:
- Click on the Calendar icon
- Chose the new Due Date
- Provide a Reason
- Save it
You will then get the notification Change Request updated successfully.
The newly chosen Due Date will be displayed here, and the older one will be strikethrough: