Having defined the location of Controlled Prints you can easily find the printed versions and make sure they are destroyed when a new version of the Document is available.
- Go to Document Control > Controlled Prints.
- Use the Search field to find the Document that needs to be destroyed.
- Check for Active Prints.
- See the Location of the Document.
- Click on the X-icon in the Actions column.
In the next window you will access the Destroy Print Log:
- Turn the switch ON to confirm that the printed version has been destroyed.
- Sign off.
- Click on Confirm Destroy.
You will then get the message the Printed document marked as destroyed and the status of the Controlled Print will have changed from Active to Destroyed.