Yes, all Custom Fields are searchable in the Events List except Grouped Custom Fields. The reason for this is that Grouped Custom Fields can include a very large amount of fields which can be difficult to show in a table format.
Searching for the value of a Custom Field is a two-step process:
- Add the Custom Field Column to the List.
- Search for the specific value of the Custom Field.
How to add the Custom Fields Columns to the Events List
- Go to Events > Events.
- Click on Fields.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the dropdown, to the Custom Columns section, and select the Custom Field(s) you wish to add to the list.
- Click on the checkmark icon to Apply Column Filter.
Once the Custom Field Column filter has been applied, the custom column will appear on the table.
- Search for the value you wish to find.
- The results will be shown in the table.