The Documents that have been uploaded to an Event are shown in the Files tab of the Event Details Page.
How to access the Files Tab in the Event Details Page
- Go to Events > Events.
- Use the Filters and/or Search field to find the Event you wish to see.
- Click on the Title of the Event.
In the Event Details Page, go to the Files Tab, where you will see all files that have been upload to the Event. The files table shows:
- File Name.
- Related to: in this column, you can see in relation to what the file was uploaded.
- Who the file was uploaded by and what date the file was uploaded on.
- Finally, by using the different action icons in the Actions column you can view, download, or delete the file.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers / Regular Users / Read Only Users.
- Administrators can delete files in an Event, regardless of having a role in the Event or not.
- Managers and Regular Users can only delete files if they have a role in the Event.