Offline Users do not have access to Scilife which means they cannot sign off on Trainings nor Training Tasks themselves.
In this case, the Training Supervisor will set them as Trained manually.
Setting Offline Users as Trained
- Go to Trainings > Trainings.
- Use the Filters and/or Search field to find the right Training.
- Click on the Title or ID of the Training to access the Training Details Page.
In the Training Details Page:
- Go to the Users / Offline Users Tab.
- Click on Offline Users or scroll down until the Offline Users - Users without a user account in Scilife section.
- Select the Offline User which you wish to set as Trained by clicking on the check box to the left of the Users name.
- In the With Selected drop-down at the bottom of the list select Set to Trained.
Once the pop-up opens:
- Provide your password
- Choose the correct date for the Training
- Keep this option ON to sign off from all Training Materials
- Upload relevant proof, if any
- Sign off
Setting Offline Users to partially Trained
If you wish to only set Offline Users to Trained in a specific Training Material instead of the whole Training, you can follow all the above steps until the pop-up appears:
With the pop-up open:
- Provide your Password
- Set this option OFF, so that you can select a specific Training Material
- Select the desired Training Material
- Select the correspondent date when the Training was completed
- Upload any relevant documentation
- Sign off