It is really simple to export Lists of Trainings in Scilife.
- Go to Trainings > Trainings.
- Click on Export Training List. You will then be able to select between different options:
- Export current columns only (CSV). These are the columns that are currently displayed in your Trainings List below.
- Export all columns (CSV). This includes all available columns.
- Export current columns only (XLSX). These are the columns that you are currently displayed in your Trainings List below.
- Export all columns (XLSX). This option includes all available columns.
If you select all columns, the exported list will include:
- Training ID.
- Training Title.
- User Functions.
- Maximum Training Period.
- Start Date.
- Retraining After.
- Training Assessment.
- Training Supervisor.
- Total Users.
- Date created.
- Time created.
- Date modified.
- Time modified.
- Time zone.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers / Regular Users.
Please note: The Trainings List only includes Trainings, Users assigned to the Training are not included. If you wish to export a List of Trainings including Users / Trainees then Export Trainings Users and Offline Users instead.