- This article is not applicable when Active Directory Setting is enabled.
- If Active Directory is enabled, you should contact your IT Department for help resetting User passwords.
How to reset a User's password from within Scilife:
- Go to MANAGE > Scilife Settings.
- Go to Users.
- Search for the User whose password you wish to reset.
- Click on the Actions button.
- Click on Edit.
- In the User Profile go to Access details email and indicate who shall receive the new credentials:
- Click on Reset password and send new login credentials to this user by email, in order for the credentials to be sent directly to the User.
- Click on Reset password and send new login credentials to me, if you wish for the new credentials to be sent to you.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers / Regular Users
Please note: Only Users that are allowed to edit User profiles in the Manage section can reset the password of other Users in Scilife.