- This article is not applicable when Active Directory Setting is enabled.
- If Active Directory is enabled, you should contact your IT Department for help resetting your password.
Steps for Users to reset their password themselves:
- When logging into Scilife, click on Forgot Password.
- Introduce your email and click on Reset Password,
- You will get the following confirmation message: We have sent you an email with a link to initiate a password reset procedure.
- The system will send you an email with a link to reset your password.
- The link will take you to Scilife where you will be asked to Introduce a new password. The new password must contain at least 8 characters, it must include uppercase and lowercase letters, at least one number as well as one special character. Confirm the password and finally click on Reset Password.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers / Regular Users / Read Only Users