Changing the Parent Folder of a Sub-folder
- Go to Folders > Folder List
- Use the Filters and/or Search Field to find the Parent Folder in which the Sub-folder you wish to edit is.
- Click on the Folders Title in order to access the Sub-folders of the Parent Folder. You will find the Sub-folder you wish to edit by going down in the folder hierarchy, you have to start from above by clicking on the folder names
Each time you click on a Sub-folder you will access a new page with two tables:
- The table on top includes the Sub-folders stored in the Folder or Sub-folder. You can see the Folder Hierarchy at the top of the first table and use the links there to go back in the hierarchy.
- The Table on the bottom shows the Documents stored in that Folder or Sub-folder.
- Once you get to the Folder or Sub-folder in which the Sub-folder you wish to edit is stored, click on the Actions button.
- Click on Edit.
- In the Folder Details Form, Select a new Parent Folder.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers / Regular Users.